[gptalk] Re: Desktop icons disappear/rearrange after a synchronization on laptop

  • From: "Washington, Booker" <Booker.Washington@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 13:04:12 -0500

Well, I would have to setup a different structure to test that, so that
may take a week or so to setup.  Because all of my users are under that
one share, so if I disable it, it would be for more than just those
users.

And yes, of course, the users can write stuff to the desktop, as you
pointed out.