[gptalk] Re: Desktop Redirection won't apply for TS GP

  • From: "Nelson, Jamie" <Jamie.Nelson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 08:52:49 -0500

Savanah,

Have you tried running an RSoP (GP Results Wizard in GPMC) to verify
which settings are actually getting applied? Make sure that when
redirecting the desktop you are not telling it NOT to move the files and
that the group you are redirecting for has a minimum of "Read"
permissions on the folder.

Jamie Nelson | Infrastructure Consultant | BI&T Operations | Devon
Energy | Work: 405.552.8054 | http://www.dvn.com <http://www.dvn.com/>