[gptalk] Re: Deploying Software

  • From: "Omar Droubi" <omar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 11:41:10 -0700

Synchronous foreground processing may also be the problem.

Try for the computers in question to set the CC\Admin
Templates\system\logon\ "Always wait for the network at computer startup
and logon" set to enabled.

On the share that has the software install- Authenticated users- Read &
execute should work.

Omar