[gptalk] Re: Default save location for office 2003 via group policy

  • From: "Nelson, Jamie" <Jamie.Nelson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 09:26:50 -0500

No, it should be there. Look under User Config/Administrative
Templates/Microsoft Office Word 2003/Tools | Options/File Locations.
"Documents" should be the setting you're after.

Jamie Nelson | Operations Consultant | BI&T Infrastructure-Intel | Devon
Energy Corporation | Work: 405.552.8054 | Mobile: 405.200.8088 |
http://www.dvn.com <http://www.dvn.com/>