[gptalk] Default Domain Policy _ Password Configuration Settings

  • From: jfvanmeter@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (gpotalk)
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 14:25:51 +0000

Hello every, I have a problem that I'm looking for some help with.

Has anyone saw a default domain policy - password settings change from not
defined to some other settings...ie password length goes from not defined to 12?

The domain is running in 2000, most of the server are win2k3 sp1 or win2k sp4

thanks for any help

Take Care and Have Fun --john