[gptalk] Re: DFS referral order

  • From: David Cliffe <David.Cliffe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 17:16:01 -0400

Thanks Omar...your input is appreciated.

Presently I'm not troubleshooting any problems, but rather am particularly
interested in the fact that this pertains to SYSVOL.  I can't help wondering if
this should almost be considered a "best practice" in that regard.  I guess
that was the primary reason for my original post :-)

-DaveC