[gptalk] Re: Custom ADM Issues

  • From: "Jonathan Finkbiner" <JFinkbiner@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 09:58:31 -0500

The last policy has to be a REG_DWORD value but it has to be in decimal
format. When you create the key, you type the value (for example 60) and
when you bubble in "decimal" on the registry entry it changes the value
from 60 to 0000003c. Is there a special way to provision for this? Or am
I just safe doing another spin control?

Jonathan Finkbiner