[gptalk] Creating a group policy

  • From: "Michael Clevidence" <MClevidence@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 08:49:24 -0700

Hello,

I need to set up a group policy (or modify an existing one) so that all
domain users have the following Registry key:

The registry key holds a DWORD value and is in the following location:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Security\CheckAdminSetting

                The Key needs to have a value of 1.

Can you give me a direction to find out how to do this.

Thank you,

Michael Clevidence

Systems Engineer

Biamp Systems

BIAMP SYSTEMS EMAIL NOTICE
The information contained in this email and any attachments is confidential and
may be subject to copyright or other intellectual property protection. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to use or disclose this
information, and we request that you notify us by reply mail or telephone and
delete the original message from your mail system.