[gptalk] Re: Bat File Not Executing.

  • From: Darren Mar-Elia <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2008 13:43:00 -0800

The reason I questioned it is that LocalSystem does indeed have access to
network resources (despite what that KB said) and I'm not sure why it would
even matter, since all of the profile resources being managed are local.

Anyway, as long as it works :)

Darren

From: gptalk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:gpt> alk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Jeremy Saunders
S> ent: Saturday, September 06, 2008 7:56 PM
To: gptalk@fre> elists.org

Hi Harry,

You canâ??t just run the scrip> t like that. You need to ensure itâ??s launched
with cscr> ipt, and use some parameters as well. And furthermore, th> e process
of deleting profiles may not work by using the > Local System account, which is
what I believe a Startup s> cript would run as.

http://www.jhouseconsulting.c>
om/index.php/blog/2008/07/30/script-to-replace-delprofexe> /

I hope that helps.

Cheers,

Jeremy.