[gptalk] Re: Authenticated Users Filtered:Denied <Security>?

  • From: "Nelson, Jamie" <Jamie.Nelson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 16:04:33 -0500

Mary,

Although "Authenticated Users" has apply permissions through security
filtering, you need to check and make sure you don't have any explicit
deny ACLs on the GPO.

In GPMC, select the GPO in question and click on the "Delegation" tab,
then click the "Advanced" button in the lower-right corner. Scroll
through the list of ACLs and make sure there are none where the "Read"
or "Apply Group Policy" permissions have been denied.

Regards,

Jamie Nelson