[gptalk] Re: Auditing Permissions and file access

  • From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 14:05:10 -0700

Tracking and reporting usage is out of the league of GP. I know that NetPro
has a new tool that claims to be able to do this. I am loathe to recommend
Scriptlogic's stuff because they are relatively rinky dink, but I think they
have a pretty good security reporting tool, as long as you don't have a lot
of servers to report against.