[gptalk] Re: Associate file types with programs

  • From: "McDonald, William" <wmcdonald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 14:57:59 -0700

Thanks for all the input everyone. So if I want to do this for free on
server 2003, I need to use a startup script policy or edit the registry?
I might try Florian's solution.

Regards,
Bill McDonald
Systems Administrator II          Ebara Technologies, Inc.
51 Main Avenue
Sacramento, CA 95838
Direct: (916) 561-4865
Fax: (916) 920-5066