[gptalk] Re: Associate file types with programs

  • From: "Nelson, Jamie R" <Jamie.Nelson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 14:04:43 -0500

You can do file associations with the new Group Policy Preference
extensions available from Microsoft. Either that or use Computer Startup
Script policy to import a .reg file to fix the association.

Jamie Nelson | Systems Engineer | Systems Support, Information
Technology | I N T E G R I S Health | Phone 405.552.0903 | Fax
405.553.5687 | http://www.integrisok.com <http://www.integrisok.com/>