[gptalk] Re: Admin Policies?

  • From: "Nelson, Jamie" <Jamie.Nelson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 10:08:10 -0500

On the GPO's delegation tab in GPMC, select "Advanced" and see if you've
denied the "Apply Group Policy" permission for the users/groups whom you
don't want to receive those settings.

Jamie Nelson | Infrastructure Consultant | BI&T Operations | Devon
Energy | Work: 405.552.8054 | http://www.dvn.com <http://www.dvn.com/>

Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 09:33:41 -0500
From: Jamie.Nelson@xxxxxxx
To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Run the GP Results Wizard in the GPMC console for your profile on that
machine and check what policies you're getting. You may need an explicit
deny on the GPO so Administrators don't apply the policy.