[gptalk] Re: Adding additional trusted sites

  • From: Omar Droubi <omar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 15:34:15 -0700

Mike,

Since I love to get the most out of my work :)

Check out this very easy script I wrote a few years ago on the GPTalk list.
(Please know that this has NOT been tested on Vista and will most likely not
run at all on Vista)

//www.freelists.org/archives/gptalk/11-2006/msg00045.html

of course this script relies on a login script actually running- which is a
challenge in itself- but it may be worth a try as it leaves the zones open for
user management.

There are a few things you can change in the script to change which zone the
entries appear it and I bet if you look in the registry- after you manually add
some entries- it will become quite evident.

thanks,

Omar Droubi
omar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:omar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
650-726-0300