[gptalk] Re: Adding 'Computers' as a default chosen object type

  • From: "David Cliffe" <dc31hz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 14:27:05 -0400

Hi Ian -

     Just FYI - same frustration here.  We actually called our TAM
about it a few years ago and after some research the response came
back that it would require a DCR to implement having COMPUTERS
selected by default in the object picker dialog boxes.  We gave up :-(

-DaveC

It is definitely frustrating for me too. I find myself always
forgetting to change the objectType as well. Unfortunately, I am not
aware of any way to change the default behavior either.

Jamie Nelson | IT Consultant | BI&T Operations | Devon Energy | Phone
405.552.8054 | http://www.dvn.com