[gptalk] Re: ADM to Excel tool

  • From: tamerm@xxxxxxxx
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 08:26:01 +0200

The ling to download this tool is not working at all.
The file that Ricky sent is a good working one.

Thanks
Tamer

"Mark Boeck" <netadmin500@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: gptalk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
01/12/2009 06:20 AM
Please respond to
gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[gptalk] Re: ADM to Excel tool

the "get it here" download from
http://www.tonykrijnen.com/Oldsite/downloads/adm2excel.zip works...  will
try it out.  thx!

On Sun, Jan 11, 2009 at 12:30 PM, Rickym61 <rickym61@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
hi Darren,

It does the following
This cool little executable from a member of Microsoft's Dutch DPE Group
lets you read an ADM file, and it converts the contents to an Excel
spreadsheet. It also appears to read whether the settings in ADM file have
been set on the machine where the tool is run--documenting which policies
have been implemented. Pretty cool! Get it here!

I'm going to try attaching it again, this time renaming the exe to .txt
and zipping and renaming the zip to .txt, if it fails, ill upload it to
radidshare or some similar site.

2009/1/11 Darren Mar-Elia <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>

Let me see if I can contact the owner to see if its still around. Refresh
my memory?what does this tool do (been a long time since I looked at it)?

Also, while you can't post the file to the list, its probably ok to email
it to someone, given that it's a free tool.

Darren