[gptalk] Re: ADM Error: Invalid registry value type

  • From: "Clemson, Chris \(IHG\)" <Chris.Clemson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 11:50:21 -0000

It's getting the adm from my local inf folder, which seems to be copied
to the DC correctly, so whichever GPMC uses, it should be the same file
anyway.
Cutting and pasting this into a new ADM and changing the KEYNAMEs to use
SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet rather than the Policies section means I don't
get the error.
How strange....

Chris