[gptalk] Re: 2 GPO Issues

  • From: "Nelson, Jamie" <Jamie.Nelson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 16:36:26 -0500

A. Active Desktop has to be enabled to enforce a wallpaper through GPO.
B. Administrative Templates/Windows Components/Internet
Explorer/Security Features/Local Machine Zone Lockdown Security/Internet
Explorer Processes="Disabled"

Jamie Nelson | Operations Consultant | BI&T Infrastructure-Intel | Devon
Energy Corporation | Work: 405.552.8054 | Mobile: 405.200.8088 |
http://www.dvn.com