[gpsbug] Re: Want to sail in the ocean a bit?

  • From: Ldemick@xxxxxxx
  • To: j.wandling@xxxxxxxxxxx, gpsbug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 10:58:09 EST

I sailed the first of these and then several more when is was  known as the
"Great Ocean Race" -- it originally started at Cape May and ended  in
Annapolis and eventually expanded into a start and finish in  Annapolis.  We
raced it for several years and at one time held the record  for shortest time
from the Delaware light to the Chesapeake Bay light in our  Scampi 30 --