[gpsbug] Re: WSSC Fall 2011 ad Hoc Race Series: Sunday 11/6 race

  • From: John Edwards <editor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: s.butkus1@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2011 12:49:04 -0500

Many thanks to Steve for valiantly attempting to keep the sailing club together this year. I hope there is interest in putting together a series next spring. Steve has suggested a meeting sometime this winter. A good idea, it seems to me.

John E
On Nov 7, 2011, at 8:04 PM, s.butkus1@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

A superb Fall day on the water! The wind was NE-E at 10-12 kts but towards the end lightened up significantly making for a relatively slow final down wind leg. Congrats to Recovery who readily won, and Free Spirit who finished second in her WSSC debut!

Start planning for the New Years Day race!

Thanks,
Steve

On Thu, Nov 3, 2011 at 9:22 PM, s.butkus1@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Come on out Sunday for the last race of the Fall Series! (Next race after Sunday will be on New Year's Day!)

Thanks,
Steve