[gpsbug] Re: WHITE SHOALS SPRING RACE SERIES 2012

  • From: s.butkus1@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: s.butkus1@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 09:18:19 -0400 (EDT)

Tranquillity will function as the RC on Sunday since Wind Rush II can't make it out. (However WR II did have a great 4 hour reach on Tues from GPYC to Little Creek under just the Genny (with sparing engine use))

Thanks,
Steve

Here's some additional information:

Race schedule: April 1, 15, 22 ,29; May 6

Cost: $5.00 per boat for trophy/trophies (dependent on number of qualifiers)

Starts: Unless otherwise indicated race starts will be based on GPS time using Pagan River day markers #2 & #3. Starts will cross the line to the eastward. Additional course info is available on the WSSC website.

Protests: In the WSSC's tradition protests are way too serious so we don't have any...never have .

If you have any questions, pls contact me.

Thanks,
Steve

On Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 11:14 PM, s.butkus1@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

A quick heads up to announce the beginning of the Spring series on Sunday, April 1. We need to get out & enjoy this weather!

The race's first gun will be at 1300 local (1:00 PM) & 1310 start by GPS. Monitor Channel 71.

Let's continue the the great 2012 racing we started on New Years Day!

Additional info to follow this weekend.

See you out there!
Steve
Wind Rush II