[gpsbug] Today's unofficial results

  • From: "John Wandling" <j.wandling@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gpsbug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 15:40:34 -0400

I'm making this unofficial because I helped Ed clean up some of the left
over beer on his boat.  So,  as best as I can recall the finish order,
it was:
1 - Recovery (yes, we had to put up with that pirate flag again!)
2 - Odyssey (this was some kind of joint operation, with an Army dude at
the helm and a Navy guy trying to figure out where the next mark was!)
3 - Alexis (Richard may look laid back, but he's trying too hard!)
4 - Lady Jacquelynne (What can we say except that there's way too much
beer on that boat.)
5-  Rebecca J (Not a heavy air boat.   You guys should have waited for
us at the first mark.)
6- Siga' Siga" ( This is a boat to watch!)
Anyway, I hope I got the finish right.  If not, please let me know.
This was a great day on the water.  Winds S to SSW 12 - 18 kts, made the
little boats envy the big guys.  The little Hunter did well in these
conditions and impressed all of us.  Keep it up Mark Watcheverry!.

I'm looking forward to next week.  See ya.

John