[gpsbug] Re: Summer series #2 & new Picasa Album

  • From: "Tom Grigsby" <tomgrigsby@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "timothy luton" <timothy_luton@xxxxxxxxx>, <j.wandling@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <s.butkus1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 09:20:14 -0400

Got caught with sails up by Bob Shoal and had quite a ride.  Nice to know the
boat can tolerate that sort of thing, though I'll be more cautious of
approaching storms next time.  That wasn't a beating that I'd like to repeat
anytime soon.  That was a day full of contrasts from HOT & no wind to the
front.  My brother Jim must have had a good time.  He wants to look for a boat.
 All in all, had a great time!

Tom
s/v Wind Tether