[gpsbug] Re: Recovery Wins Fall Series! Tiebreaker not needed!!

  • From: "John" <j.wandling@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Gpsbug@Freelists. Org '" <gpsbug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2005 10:59:52 -0400

Time was when I was up in the front of the fleet with the fast guys, and I
would be in a better position to observe the finishers.  John E just called
and corrected me.

Saturday Results were:  1st - Alexis, 2nd - Recovery, 3rd - Rebecca J, 4th -
Windrush, and 54th - Siga Siga.  I apologize to the Crew of Alexis for my
error.

In any event, it makes the tiebreaking discussion moot, but hopefully still
interesting.

Series Results (no tie-breaker necessary)

1st Place - Recovery, John Edwards
2nd Place - Alexis, Richard Cassel
3rd Place - Anam Cara, Mike MaCulley

Thanks.