[gpsbug] Racers for Tomorrow

  • From: john <john@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gpsbug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 10:02:40 -0400 (EDT)

So far, it looks like we will have the following yachts for tomorrow:

Boat Type -     Rating   -  Skipper
Catalina 22     276         Steve Butkus
Hunter 240      255         Mark D'Etcheverry
O'Day 25        246         Mike MaCulley
Columbia 26     225         George Lacy
Irwin 30 Cit    219         Ed Zurey
J 27            129         John Wandling

I may hear from more boats today, but Wayne is traveling, George and Tom are
still
not in the water, and Morse and Ed Munson are cruising somewhere.  I know that
Alexis (Richard) is tied up, and I think Orion is out of town, too.

Prepatory Signal will be at 1220, warning at 1225, first start (Catalina 22) at
1230.
Start and finish will be mouth of Pagan River channel (usual place).
I will send out a final roster and individual starting times this evening.
Please
pay attention to boats around you, as some of the times will be close.  A yacht
has
the right to start inimpeded....stay out of the way of boats starting earlier
than
you.

Note for Sean/Mary:

Steve, Mark, and Ed have RSVP'd seperately on party.

Rebecca J will have 3 people.
The Columbia 26 will have 3 or 4.
The O'Day crew cannot make the party but will race.

Thanks,

John