[gpsbug] Race cancelled- WHITE SHOALS SPRING RACE SERIES 2012

  • From: s.butkus1@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: s.butkus1@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 10:55:56 -0400 (EDT)

After careful consultations with the augaries, further supplemented by a timely field report from Tim, the RC :-) has decided this will not be an auspicious afternoon for a race.

Today's race is cancelled  :-(

Thanks,
Steve

On Sun, Apr 22, 2012 at 8:40 AM, s.butkus1@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

 I'll put out an email between 1045-1100 on whether we'll race today.

Thanks,
Steve

On Sat, Apr 21, 2012 at 5:24 PM, s.butkus1@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

 All,

I'm keeping my eye on the weather for tomorrow. The NWS has no T-storms forecast for tomorrow as yet, just lots of rain

Thanks, Steve