[gpsbug] Re: PHRF Rating

  • From: <torlowski@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Gpsbug@Freelists. Org '" <gpsbug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, j.wandling@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 20:07:33 -0800

John,

Just handicap us according to the best information that you have.  This should
be simple and fun, as well as competitive.  If anyone isn't happy with the way
that things are going, they can step in and do the work....No one should
complain unless they are ready to do the work----and----have a better solution.

Tom