[gpsbug] Re: New Years Day 2011 Race

  • From: John Edwards <editor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: j.wandling@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 13:45:31 -0800

Jim Groves and I are game, assuming I can get the ice and snow off the boat and get the engine started. Having passed the point that we celebrate the New Year excessively, we'd prefer an early start.

John E.
On Dec 27, 2010, at 10:41 AM, John wrote:

An earlier start gives boats from Leeward more daylight to get home. Why
not split the difference at twelve?