[gpsbug] New Stuff On Website

  • From: "John" <j.wandling@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Gpsbug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 21:03:54 -0400

Hi All,

I am using new software "JavaScore" to score regattas and publish regatta
reports on web.  As we receive entries and race results, we will be updating
the reports section.  You should be able to view a number of reports
(standings, finish order, race results, lists of entrants, etc.) by clicking
on the "Race Reports" link on a given notice of race.  Enjoy.

John

Results for Spring Series races 1 and 2 have been posted, and we already
have one entrant for the Pagan River Challenge.