[gpsbug] Anti-Cock Island Race

  • From: "John" <j.wandling@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "WhiteShoal \('Gpsbug@Freelists. Org '\)" <gpsbug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 13:13:17 -0400

Looks as if no one plans to do Cock Island.  So we need to revise our
point-to-point plan.  Here is a suggestion:

(1)  Anchor out Saturday the 20th in Burwell's Bay.boats arrive
afternoon/evening.  Weather permitting, raft up, share some food and
libations, spend a night "on the hook".
(2) Sunday morning, start about 9, race point-to-point, start between G"1"
and R"2" in Burwell Bay to finish at our usual finish line (entrance to
Pagan River), must leave James River marks G"7" and G"5" to starboard.
Would be about 5.5 nm.

Let me know if you would like to do this.

Thanks,

John