[gps-talkusers] Re: using gps when its overcast

  • From: "Tina B." <tinabir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 21:12:43 -0700

Okay. I haven't noticed it before and have started carrying th receiver in my bag or wear it on th strap over my left shoulder and the bn is toward the right side of me. I'll keep an eye on it and ask for more help if it continues to be a problem. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael May" <MikeMay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>