[gps-talkusers] Re: urious statement when opening gps

  • From: "Erik Smiley" <erikandsmokey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 12:50:39 -0700

Hi Cathy,
This use to happen to me when I had version 3.3 and each time it did, I had to reinstall the program. So far, it has not happened with 4.0 which I have been using for about a month. If you do ever have to reinstall, tech support at Sendero will walk you through the steps. 4.0 is great,
Erik
----- Original Message ----- From: "kathy davis" <davisfk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>