[gps-talkusers] Re: trainlines

  • From: Alex Parks <mehgcap@xxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 Aug 2007 22:16:53 -0400

A variation of this would help dramatically in subway navigation in big cities as well. It would be a huge project to map the subway lines, but once done it would help a lot. It could even be an extra feature for those that would use it, sort of like the dictionary for the BN is extra.

Have a great day,
Alex