[gps-talkusers] Re: tips on travelling in vehicles

  • From: "Peggy Kern" <kernsac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2008 09:05:22 -0700

Chris, how can we tell if the receiver and the BrailleNote have found each other if we're not already in the GPS program? I've always turned on the receiver and then turned on the BrailleNote and entered GPS right away. If I get the message that the receiver isn't detected, I do a C or backspace with R, and look for the message that it's been detected. But if I'm at the main menu on the BrailleNote, how will I know if they've found each other?

Peggy
http://kernsac.livejournal.com/
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Grabowski" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>