[gps-talkusers] Re: the uk files

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 03:10:03 +0100

Hi charles, Mike, and the rest of the Sendero team.

CONGRATULATIONS!!  You've introduced a spectacular, almost astounding,
improvement for Ireland (or the part of it that I've examined, so far - the
Skibbereen locale in county Cork - with the 4.01 patch.  Indeed, if any of
you should come here as tourists now, you'll be well-informed by the system.
(Well, that is, much better than previously.)  Some of my POI's made it into
the commercial job on this occasion, and I will need to test their accuracy
against my fixes.  Is this because of the rmf_ireland.bpi which I also
downloaded?  Because it's far better here over 4.0 than 4.0 was over 3.5.
Great!