[gps-talkusers] Re: the receivers

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 16:52:51 -0400

Yes, you're right, that's all the receiver does.  Did something get said
here that makes you think otherwise?

As for the EarthMate, I bet there is no manual as there's literally
almost nothing for you to do with it except connect it and insert
batteries.

=20
As for the SportTrack, perhaps someone can help you out if that's the
model of receiver you meant?

Chip