[gps-talkusers] the equals signs

  • From: John Gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gps-talkusers-freelists.org" <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 22:18:09 +0100

Hi Tod,
Sorry about my equals signs coming up in my emails. I cannot understand
why. I am using eudorah and the most up to date version so How can I stop
it. I did look at my message and it kept saying 20 in it so still not sure.
so all I can say is sorry now. wonder if anyone can tell me about the small
magellan gps receiver shown at sight village which model is it I know it's
real small and works with the braille note. if anyone has ideas how I can
stop this equal sign thing then I will be willing to try it. surely back in
the 19 sixties we never had this trouble with our braille dotters smile? smile?