[gps-talkusers] sing the gps on first long trip

  • From: kathy davis <davisfk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Gps- Talkusers <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2007 19:33:52 -0600

Hi,
I am definitely a happy camper tonight. Our 430 mile trip went quite well, and recalculating seemed to work pretty well, also. I enjoyed hearing all the details as we moved along, altitude, lat-long, etc. Is there a way to skip down in the list of pois that you get with the space f command, if there are hundreds of them, as is true in large cities? That would really be convenient. Also, after recalculating everything, I was hoping that I could save the route and that I would have the entire recalculated route for future use. Well, that didn't work for me. All I have is the last little tiny bit. Is there something I did incorrectly? I wish that there was a car charger for the BrailleNote. With the blue tooth on for ten hours, my battery in the BN is really quite low, and it began with a full charge.
This is indeed a terrific system!
Kathy