[gps-talkusers] radio shack amplifier speaker

  • From: "alice dampman" <alicedh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 21:05:36 -0400

Hi, all,
    I save all these e-mails with good information in them, but when i want to
find the information, I of course can't find those messages.
    So...that radio shack amplifier speaker on the cool stuff page of the
sendero website: is that the one everybody liked so much, or is that the one
that was a poor but still acceptable substitute for the one everyone thought
was so great?

    Also, what is the little round speaker that plugs into a little volume
control thing that has a wire that then plugs into the BN?
Thanks.
    the eternally disorganized Alice
alicedh@xxxxxxxxxxx