[gps-talkusers] Re: questions to ask

  • From: "RPrevatte" <rprevatte@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 21:20:07 -0400

Well radio shack is the only place I know.  Try another location I have always
found them to be happy to serve me.  I use them in a lot of different citys as
well.  now about the cards there is a spot in the manual that tells what cards
you can use after reading that  I had abetter understanding of my unit.  It
might be on the web site.  But what I did was to order from the internet.
Human ware will sell you any thing you want if you can afford it.  Some times
that is the best thing to do you will know you have the right thing. I hope
this helps.