[gps-talkusers] Re: question about equipment safety

  • From: "Tina B." <tinabir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 21:07:34 -0700

I hear you! me too! Joinng bookshare has been one of the best investments for me in the last few years! ----- Original Message ----- From: "debby phillips" <semisweetdebby@xxxxxxxxx>

To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2007 5:03 PM
Subject: [gps-talkusers] Re: question about equipment safety

Hi Tina, you're probably going to get lots were varied opinions on this subject. I have the Sendero GPS, and use it with my Braille MPower. I haven't had anybody bug me about it, and if they think I'm weird, well--so be it. As for the rain thing, I'm going to get a "stuff" bag. Thez're made of like Rayon, or something--very thin but very waterproof. That way I could still use the BN. When I'm not needing to poess any of the keys on my BN, I swing it around to my back. That way if I fall forward, which Lord willing I won't; I won't crush my BN. I love it! Debby and Cleo P.S. The other reason I love it is because if I go somewhere like a doctor appointT or someding and have to wait, then I still have my BN with me and my books that I've downloaded. Lol. I'm a huge bookworm!