[gps-talkusers] Re: phone based GPS systems

  • From: "Mary Ellen Earls" <meearls@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 11:29:55 -0700

Interesting because someone a family member was trying to get a hold of me when I was on the south rim of the Grand Canion 2 weeks ago, and I had exactly the same problem. Sense-nav2010 worked magnificently on the 200+ mile journey to Grand Canion National Park however. In a way it is good that cell phone coverage hasn't reached these areas Can you imagine going out to the very primative areas for peace and quiet and hearing nothing but cell phones ringing? Ah but I do digress!

Mary Ellen Earls
----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael May" <MikeMay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>