[gps-talkusers] Re: ~p7ks+

  • From: "Lisa Kozlik" <lisak70@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 17:20:13 -0500

John,

I think I know what may have caused some confusion. I used the term "perks"
to reflect the differences between what is offered to customers of Sendero
as opposed to those of PDI. For instance, the 30 day trial of GPS 3, the
chat room for Sendero customers (which was recently opened up to anyone
interested in GPS) and the availability of the Earthmate receiver. Perhaps
"perks" was a poor choice of words. <smile> That being said, I guess I'm
still confused as to what the relationship between Sendero and PDI is. Tne
way I understand it, PDI created the BrailleNote, Sendero created GPS (for
use with the BN) and together they form a partnership to make sure one is
compatible with the other.

Lisa