[gps-talkusers] Re: opinions on using two GPS systems

  • From: Kevin Chao <kevinchao89@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 14:04:11 -0500

Hi Jason,
I have a HTC S730 with Mobiel Speak 4 and Mobile Geo 2.6 that I am wanting
to sell. Are you interested? If so, contact me off-list.
From CodeFactory.es
20 reasons to get going with Geo
list of 20 items
1. GEO IS BACKED BY THE BEST
Based on the revolutionary technology of the Sendero Group, makers of
innovative refreshable Braille navigation products such as the BrailleNote
GPS, Mobile
Geo is the first, best software GPS solution for the blind and low vision
that can be installed on mainstream mobile phones and wireless devices.
2. GEO WILL LOOK FOR YOU
When you?re on the move with Mobile Geo, be it at either 1 mile per hour or
101 miles per hour, relax while Geo automatically announces upcoming
intersections,
points of interests, city names and so much more; all through the comfort
and convenience of your mobile phone.  Want privacy?  No problem, simply
attach
your favorite wired or Bluetooth headset to your phone and ?You?re Ready to
Go.?
3. GEO GIVES YOU VIRTUAL REALITY
Want to experience a real virtual reality?  With the combined power and
technical resources of Code Factory and Sendero, use Mobile Geo to explore
your
world without ever leaving home.  That?s right!  Geo lets you preview a
route or visit a distant city, including its points of interests, with the
virtual
flick of a real switch.
4. GEO?S GOT YOUR BACK
Seamlessly slide Geo to the background when you want to make or answer a
telephone call, send text messages, read emails, surf the web, whatever and
whenever
you want and Geo will continue to provide ?LookAround? announcements.
5. GEO LISTENS TO YOU
Mobile Geo is the first and only world-class GPS navigation software
solution for the blind and low vision that is 100% compatible with Microsoft
Voice
Command, a voice interface solution that allows you to issue commands by
merely speaking them into the phone.  So, the next time you find yourself
walking
up the boulevard or rolling down the street ask Geo and it will tell you
where you are, the distance to the next intersection or what turn you should
make
next.  Don?t worry, even when you?re exploring your world in Virtual Mode,
Geo can still hear you and will respond to your commands.  It just doesn?t
get
any better than this.
6. GEO?S HOT
Feel the heat of Mobile Geo one-touch Hotkey commands; just tap a key and
enjoy Geo?s lightning-fast reply, telling you everything you want to know.
7. GEO?S GOT VIBES
Not only will Geo navigate, listen, and reply with speech and audio
feedback, it will also shake you up.  Geo will move your body as it tells
you how to
move through your world with its innovative Morse Code based vibratory
feedback alert system.  Deaf-blind travelers will find this feature
especially useful.
8. GEO?S GOT POI POWER
Looking for a particular point of interest?  With Mobile Geo, you have the
world?s most powerful POI and intuitive mobile search engine at your
fingertips.
Mobile Geo is the one and only GPS mobile software solution that, in
addition to the traditional search criteria such as name, street, City, and
web address,
allows you to search for points of interests in a specific direction of
travel.
9. GEO IS INDEPENDENT
With Mobile Geo, no data plan? No problem.  Because all of Mobile Geo?s
active mapping and POI information is stored directly on your mobile phone,
there
is absolutely no need to pay for a wireless provider data plan.  When you?ve
got Geo and built-in or external GPS receiver, you?ve got all you need.
10. GEO WILL MOVE WHEN YOU WANT IT TO
Code Factory has implemented its User Centered Licensing policy into Mobile
Geo.  So, when you?re ready to move to another mobile phone or wireless
device,
Geo will move with you, for free.
11. GEO KEEPS COUNT FOR YOU
With its onboard pedometer, Mobile Geo will count the distance you travel,
so you don?t have to.
12. GEO WILL CONTACT YOU
With the new Mobile Geo Contact interface, not only can you lookup and call
those listed in your phone?s Contacts List, but you can also set the
Contact?s
address as a destination or virtual position.
13. GEO LETS YOU DABBLE WITH THE DETAILS
When you open a POI?s Details Screen, Mobile Geo lets you act on its
information such as dialing its telephone number, sending an email, or
browsing to
its web page.
14. GEO KEEPS YOU WARM
Engage Mobile Geo?s ?Getting Warmer? function to gage the remaining distance
and direction-heading to a specific destination or street.
15. GEO LETS YOU SET THE STANDARD
Mobile Geo lets you set your preferred settings like never before.  Quickly
and easily modify the look and feel of your Mobile Geo experience by
customizing
everything from sounds and vibration to adjusting the announcement distance
for approach and arrival.
16. GEO REMEMBERS YOUR HISTORY
Avoid missing important navigation alerts because of ambient noise, SMS
notifications, calendar reminders, or incoming telephone calls by using
Mobile
Geo?s ?Announcement History? feature.  Engaging this robust navigation tool
insures that you will never again miss a step, turn, or route instruction as
you travel from place-to-place.
17. GEO LETS YOU SWITCH
Because Mobile Geo is a Windows Mobile application, you can switch between
the two wireless signal networks, GSM and CDMA.  Note that in the USA, AT&T
Wireless and T-Mobile are the major GSM wireless providers while Verizon
Wireless and Sprint PCS are the major CDMA wireless providers.
18. GEO LETS YOU BUY MAPS AS A BUNDLE
With Mobile Geo, you can purchase maps for 15 European countries, as a map
bundle, for only 60 USD.
shopmgeo
19. GEO LETS YOU TRY A TRIAL
Want to test-drive Mobile Geo?  It?s so easy!  Simply follow the
instructions at:
http://www.codefactory.es/en/products.asp?id=409
20. GEO?S WAITING FOR YOU
Purchasing Mobile Geo is only the first step in becoming a member of Team
Geo.  Code Factory is the only accessible Mobile GPS navigation software
developer
committed to cultivating a world-class, real-life, on-demand customer-based
support system.  When you?re ready, apply to become a Mobile Geo Beta
Tester,
or an Email ListServe contributor.  Team Geo is right here, waiting for you.
list end