[gps-talkusers] Re: new version of magellan road mate is accessible

  • From: tina birenbaum <tinabir@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 23:34:23 -0400

Well, on my droid for gps I have the sendero look around, my favorite especially for checking street crossings and walky talky written as one word I think and the google navigation which works well is accessible and lets you choose walking, car and biking I think and I have several poi apps where, around me. and places they all work pretty well around me gives me a hard time lately so have to argue with it, but usualy get what I want although I think sometimes my phone likes to be weird, I've not heard of others having trouble with that app. The apps for pois all seem to give you differing pois some of the time so to me having more than one is ok and they don't take a lot of space.