[gps-talkusers] Re: mobile charger

  • From: "Richard Myers" <dkmyers28@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Apr 2005 18:22:17 +0900

Perhaps that rather strange device is the thing you plug into a car's
cigarette lighter socket when you are using the GPS in a car.  That could be
called a mobile charger.  There is one on mine, and I also have a double
socket so I can keep my laptop charged at the same time.

Dick Myers

From: "ALGAYZAG" <ALGAYZAG@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [gps-talkusers] mobile charger
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 14:05:27 -0500

I notice that there is something included in the package with the PK GPS
material called a mobile charger.  I presume that this is the cable with a
connector at one end and a rather strange device at the other, but I have no
idea how it works, so I'd like to be enlightened.  Thanks.
Al Gayzagian  algayzag@xxxxxxxxxxx

(8):[(8)