[gps-talkusers] Re: map download links broken

  • From: "Jim Gammon" <jgammon1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 18:57:20 -0700

Hi Charles, you possibly already heard about this issue. Earlier today, I downloaded the west coast region. I unzipped and put the states on my SD card. I uninstalled GPS 2010, installed GPS 2011 and ran it. However, most of the poi's were missing. I talked to Gil who told me to try downloading California separately which I did. I copied the new files to my SD card and ran it again and it works fine now. I think you may have left out a couple of files in the regional folder for west coast. I hope the other regions work but they also may have this issue. Best of luck and thanks for all of your efforts and hard work on this new product. Jim

-----Original Message----- From: Charles LaPierre
Sent: Monday, May 16, 2011 6:44 PM
To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gps-talkusers] Re: map download links broken

Hello Kelly,

I have fixed the broken second New York link which shouldn't have been
there.

I have also fixed the missing Alabama and Alaska files.  Not sure how those
files got deleted as they were there before.  I think I deleted them by
accident last night when replacing other files that were corrupt.  That's
what happens when you try to do something at midnight.

Oh well all is fixed now.

Thanks.

Charles LaPierre, CTO
Sendero Group LLC