[gps-talkusers] Re: -mail addresses

  • From: "Ann K. Parsons" <akp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 07:33:08 -0400

Hi all,

Carl, I think Jay's asking how to change his subscription address.
Apparently, he's getting a new ISP.   <smiling>  Believe me, Carl,
when you've been a listowner as long as I have, you learn to
interpret!

Not sure you can change your address with mailman except by unsubbing
and then resubbing with the new addy.  Try that, Jay.  You can unsub
by looking at the bottom of the messages on the list, then, resub
using your new email address.

Ann P.

--
                        Ann K. Parsons