[gps-talkusers] looks like I'm getting my GPS today

  • From: "Vicky Collins" <v-collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 06:21:28 -0500

Hi All,

When I got the email from Sheila yesterday saying that my product had been
shipped, I was expecting to then get it sometime next week.  But, when I
went to the UPS website with the provided tracking number, I was indeed both
pleased and surprised to find that my package was already in Indianapolis.
In fact, in checking the site again just now, I find that it is out for
delivery.  So, when I get home from work, then I should likely find the
package over at my apartment complex leasing office, as that is where all of
my other packages are delivered.

Now, grin, as I've never used a GPS system before, I'm betting I'll have
plenty of questions.  But, for now, I'm just enjoying the anticipation of it
going to be here soon.  And, thanks much Sendero for the notification and
tracking number, a very nice service.